- Oracle Training
- Infor Training
- SAP Training
- About Intelligo
Terms and Conditions
The term 'Intelligo, Inc.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2450 South Downing Street, Denver, CO 80210. Our company registration number is 19911077202. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Intelligo's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Colorado.
All prices noted are final. No discounts will be given unless during monthly promotions.
We accept VISA, MASTERCARD and American Express. PCards are also accepted as long as they come in the form of Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Corporate and personal checks are accepted and payment can be mailed directly to Intelligo, Inc., 2450 South Downing Street, Denver, CO 80210.
We ensure accuracy in our on-line billing as all our transactions are automatically processed.
Exchange and Cancellation
In the event you cannot attend a training session for which you are registered and you notify Intelligo, Inc. 72 hours prior to the start of the session:
- Someone else from your organization may attend in your place or you will receive a training credit to be used for a future session.
- Credits are valid for one year from the date of issue.
If a cancellation notification is not received at least 72 hours prior to the start of the training session, a credit will not be issued.
To cancel or reschedule a training session, you must contact Intelligo, Inc. at 303-721-1187303-721-1187.
If Intelligo, Inc. cancels a scheduled training session, a full refund will be issued or registration for a future training session can be requested. For payments by credit card, please allow one week for processing of a refund to your account. For payments by check, please allow three to four weeks for processing and mailing of a refund.
Intelligo, Inc. shall be able to present a Sales Record up to 90 days in advance of a scheduled training session or webinar, which are the paid services being offered to Cardholder by Intelligo, Inc.. This advance payment reserves Cardholder's position in training session or webinar, and Company trainers, equipment and facilities are scheduled based on Cardholder's paid reservations.
Confirmation of Orders
We will send an electronic acknowledgement to the customer within 24 hours upon successful submission of the electronic order. If training sessions are full or unavailable, a message will be sent to the customer for further action.
We welcome your feedback. Should you feel dissatisfied with any of our training sessions or services, please contact us at 303-721-1187303-721-1187 (phone), 303-721-6765 (fax), firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail).